Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #50

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

"You hurry up, pick the opposite path, try to make childhood end. Then, as an adult, you have no idea why you are running away. What, exactly, you needed so desperately to get away from."

Eight Hundred Grapes

10 comments:

  1. This is so true! Why are we in such a hurry to grow up? Great teaser!

    Here's my Teaser from Lord Loss!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this book on lots of blogs but this is the first time I've seen a teaser from it. Intriguing! This week my YA teaser comes from Spinning Starlight by R. C. Lewis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. Here's mine: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-VY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic teaser...as the saying goes, youth is wasted on the young.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great quote! Definitely the type of thing I'd highlight and save in the books I read. I'll have to look into the book, maybe it'll be something I want to read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. That is so true. I've said something similar to my son, just like my mother said to me:) Now I wish I'd not been in such a hurry.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/09/29/teaser-tuesdays-130-authors-choice-from-the-key-of-amatahns-and-a-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true. So very true.

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/teaser-tuesday-annihilation-by-jeff-vandermeer/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am listening to this now and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete